Monday, June 16, 2008



I have been feeding birds in my backyard for over a year now and here is a pix of my favorite morning visitor. Sometimes he comes with friends. I have a feeder out for him but he prefers my flowers.....guess he likes his sugar the natural way!













I also feed a lot of doves much to my next door neighbor's disgust. Oh well. This is a mourning dove and they are so sweet looking......and their poop washes off the slate walks we have in the backyard easily. I used to feed them in the front yard but had to stop because a neighbor from up the street offered to "kick my ass" and I had not signed up for that particular activity.......so now they are in the backyard where I have to act like a traffic cop what with our cats and dog thinking I am feeding them just to fatten them up for their personal liking.........

No comments: