Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How Hot is HOT!


They are forecasting 114 degrees today........so how hot is hot? I've lived in Arizona pretty much most of my life and I can tell you that once it's over 100 it's hard to tell how much hotter it is........although that June day that it reached 122 I can attest that it was pretty blast furnace hot. So I'm off to run errands before it gets to be much later in the day..........if you are caught outside after 3PM it's enough to make the lipstick in your purse melt................not to mention anything else that cannot withstand heat. Looks like another driving with oven mitts day awaits.......... SO today I am going to imagine that I am here in this picture lounging on the piazza on the Southern coast of Italy.......eating pasta and drinking wine!


No comments: